This layered dessert tastes like mango cheesecake in a jar. Recipe by Moana Werschler, Miss Broccoli
© Moana Werschler
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 80 g dried mangos
- 40 ml + 6 tbsp coconut milk
- 100 g wholemeal biscuits
- 40 g porridge oats
- 200 g cream cheese or skyr
- 1 splash of lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Dried coconut slices
You'll also need: 4 small preserving jars
- For the filling, combine 200 g cream cheese (or cream cheese mixed with a bit of skyr) with lemon juice and maple syrup. Spread the mixture over the crust, then top it all off with mango purée and garnish with dried coconut slices. Chill the jars in the refrigerator.
- Place the dried mango pieces in water and soak for 4 hours. Then purée them with 40 ml of coconut milk.
- For the crust, finely grind the wholemeal biscuits together with the porridge oats. Add 6 tbsp of coconut milk to form a dough. Press it into the bottom of four small preserving jars.