Fresh, crunchy and very easy to prepare, this salad with quinoa and fresh edamame is both beautiful and tasty. Recipe by Nicole Weisswange, Lila Karotte
© Lila Karotte
- 1 cup of red quinoa (150 g cooked), 200 g brown rice (cooked)
- 150 g edamame
- 2 carrots (approx. 180 g), 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Some lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the quinoa with water and cook with the rice (with double the amount of water). Cook the edamame in salted water for about 5-10 minutes until soft. Let the cooked quinoa and rice cool down, then peel and add the cooked edamame. Finely grate the carrots.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, then mix in the chopped onion, garlic clove and parsley. The salad can be eaten warm or cold.