This lentil salad is made in no time and is great to prepare in advance. Toasted hazelnuts round off the flavour of this seasonal dish. Recipe by Sophias Happyplace
© Sophias Happyplace
- Cook the lentils according to the instructions on the package. Meanwhile dice the bread and toast in a pan with olive oil until golden brown. Wash the radicchio, pat dry and roughly chop the hazelnuts.
- Roast the warm lentils in a pan with a little olive oil and salt. If you like it a bit spicier, you can add chilli flakes here.
- Meanwhile, dice the tomatoes and place them on a plate with the radicchio.
- Arrange the fried lentils and the toasted bread on the plate as well and sprinkle the toasted hazelnuts over the salad.
- As a final step, pour olive oil, salt and pepper over the salad and mix well.
Optional: Sprinkle with (vegan) mozzarella.